Sartorius Biohit Picus NxT Electronic Pipettes, 8 Channels
Designed to ease user's workload and to protect from repetitive strain injury (RSI)
Manufacturer: Sartorius LH745321
Laboratory work requires repetition of similar pipetting steps that may cause strain on hand and arm, and thus may compromise results. To minimize this risk, a highly ergonomic electronic pipette should be used for minimum effort and strain. Sartorius Picus NxT are the most sophisticated and ergonomic electronic compact and light weight pipettes.
- Password protection for stored programs
- Very last liquid droplets dispensed by repeated blow-out for maximum recovery
- Features one-touch operating-button and feather-light electronic tip ejection
- Includes plate tracker for microwell plate dispensing
- Electronic piston control and brake for precise pipetting
- Safe-cone filters to prevent contamination
- Adjustment wheel for volume setting and navigation
- Range of pipetting modes for diluting and titrating to serial dispensing
- Intuitive user interface in a choice of language options: English, French, German, Russian and Chinese
- Certificate of accredited 3-point calibration
- RFID-enabled to support asset management
- Volume range: 0.2µL to 1200µL
PCR and other DNA/RNA techniques, ELISA, Protein analysis and Cell culture
Warranty and Services
|0.2 to 10 μL|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok