Sartorius Biohit PICUS Single-Channel Electronic Pipet
Achieve better, more reliable results with new generation technology and error control system. Sartorius Biohit PICUS Single-Channel Electronic Pipets help prevent repetitive strain injury (RSI) due to lightweight, ergonomic design and electronic tip ejection, and saves time with fast one-hand adjustment with a unique built-in microplate tracker and easy programmability.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 735101
Small, lightweight electronic pipet helps to avoid RSI (repetitive strain injury). Ergonomic benefits include electronic tip ejection, adjustment wheel for scrolling menus, adjusting volume and controlling manual pipetting and a feather light operating button.
- Helps prevent repetitive strain injury (RSI) due to light weight, ergonomic design and electronic tip ejection
- Achieve better, more reliable results with new generation technology and error control system
- Save time with fast one-hand adjustment, a unique built-in microplate tracker and easy programmability
- Variety of pipetting modes in user friendly interface including memory places for favorite programs
- Unique Tracker in conjunction with pipetting, reverse pipetting and multi-dispensing modes to help microplate work
- Adjustment possibility for 1-point, 2-points and 3-points
- Easy maintenance of lower parts with GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) information integrated in software for following the service and calibration
- Safe-Cone filters in all models >10µL to prevent contamination
- Autoclavable lower parts in all models (excluding 1200µL models)
- Compatible with Biohit electronic pipet charging systems, charging stand for one pipet and charging carousel for four pipets
- Direct charging option with micro USB cable
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1 to 0.5%|
|5000μL Optifit tip|
|100 to 5000 μL|
|5000μL Optifit tip|
|AC adapter, safe cone filters|
|0.40 to 0.15|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok