Sartorius Biohit Safe-Cone Filters
Prevents aerosols or fluids from contaminating samples and pipets. Sartorius Biohit Safe-Cone Filters are unique and replaceable polyethylene filters that increase the efficiency of pipetting and the integrity of samples at the same time. Available in Standard and Plus for different lab applications.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 721014
DescriptionProtection for pipets and samples
- Acts as a final barrier to the internal components of the pipet
- Protects the pipet and the sample from contamination
- Prolongs the pipet’s lifetime and reduces maintenance intervals
- Cost-effective, replaceable filters constructed of polyethylene
- Standard Safe-Cone Filters: For general applications and can be used for the same type of work as the Plus Filter, but need to be changed more frequently
- Plus Safe-Cone Filters: Self-sealing filters meant for more demanding applications, such as radioactive work, cell culture, bacterial and virological work, and molecular biology
- The frequency of changing the filter depends on the application and the sample
- Should be changed daily (or after 50 to 250 pipettings) or immediately in case of over-aspiration
- To ensure safety of the user, forceps should be used to change the filter
- In addition, clean the tip cone with ethanol (70%) prior to assembling a new filter
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok