Sartorius Biohit Optifit Tips, Refills
Ensure perfect fitting and leak-tight sealing on Sartorius pipettes. Sartorius Biohit Optifit Tips, Refills promote maximum pipetting accuracy and reproducibility. Tips are manufactured in an ISO 8 certified cleanroom environment and are available in sterile and non-sterile versions in a variety of volumes.
Manufacturer: Sartorius LH780316
DescriptionErgonomically designed for maximum precision and accuracy
- Perfect tip fitting and sealing to the pipetter
- Enables ergonomic and light tip attachment and ejection
- Precision made tips provide best possible accuracy and precision
- Biohit Picus, eLINE, mLINE and Proline Plus
- Color-coded trays and tips to easily match with compatible Sartorius pipetters
- Universal design is compatible with most other brands of pipetters
- Made from high-quality virgin polypropylene
- Refill Packs are DNase, RNase and endotoxin-free certified
- Available as e-beam pre-sterilized or non-sterilized
- Improved tip identification and traceability by informative rack labels
- Indicates tip volume, product number, lot number and purity level
- Packaging and tips are 100% recyclable or can be incinerated
- Available in a range of packaging formats:
- Refill Packs - purity certified and ecological packages
- Refill Towers - space-saving and ecological
- Bulk Cartons economical bulk boxes
- Air-tight plastic wrapping around the rack secures purity during transport and storage
- Reusable and fully autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes
CE certified. Manufactured according to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
|Sartorius™ Biohit™ eLINE™, Sartorius™ Biohit™ mLINE™, Sartorius™ Biohit™ Picus, Sartorius™ Biohit™ Proline™ Plus|
|CE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485|
|Autoclave at 121°C|
|1000 to 10000μL|
|Sartorius™ Biohit™ Picus|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok