Sartorius Cellulose Acetate Membrane Filters
Combines high flow rates and thermal stability with very low adsorption characteristics. Sartorius Cellulose Acetate Membrane Filters are excellently suited for use in pressure filtration devices. Non-sterile filters in a variety of diameters and pore sizes are bulk-packed to save money and space.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 1110550N
- Ideal for colony counting, particle testing, microscopy and sterility testing
- High-quality CA membrane filters for use in pressure filtration devices
- Available in pore sizes ranging from 0.2µm up to 5.0µm
- 0.2µm filters are the standard for sterile filtration of aqueous solutions, such as nutrient media, buffers and sera
- 5µm filters can be used as prefilters to retain coarse particles, while allowing microorganisms through
- White, non-sterile filters without grids in a variety of diameters (13 to 100mm)
- Can be sterilized by autoclaving at 121°C or 134°C; gamma irradiated to 25 kGy, dry heat or ethvlene oxide
The results of publications on adsorption are difficult to correlate, as mostly different test substances, conditions and detection methods were used, and the membranes were tested without previously being sterilized.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For use in pressure filtration devices; Sterile filtration of solution.|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok