Sartorius Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters
Combines uniform pore structure with high flow and adsorption rates. Sartorius Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters are excellently suited for diagnostic kits. Non-sterile, hydrophillic filters in a variety of diameters and pore sizes are bulk-packed to save money and space.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 1130650N
- Cellulose nitrate filters combine high flow rates with high non-specific adsorption
- Defined particle retention and outstanding, reliable capture rates for microorganisms
- Very advantageous for diagnostic kits and compatible with aqueous solutions, hydrocarbons and several other organic solvents
- Filters have a uniform pore structure and are available in range of diameters and pore sizes
- Pore sizes: 0.45µm, 0.65µm, 0.8µm, 1.2µm, 3.0µm, 5µm and 8µm
- The larger pore sizes (8 µm, 5 µm, 3 µm) are useful for cell retention and prefiltering
- The 0.45 pore size is ideal for particle collection and filtration
- Diameters: 13, 25, 37, 47, 50, 90 and 100mm (0.5 to 3.9 in.)
- Ungridded filters can be sterilized via autoclave (wet) to 121°C, ethylene oxide or γ-irradiation to 25 kGy
- Box label specifies the type, quantity, diameter, pore size and lot number
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok