Sartorius Cubis MSE High-Capacity Toploader Balances
Speed and reliable results for the largest sample sizes
Manufacturer: Sartorius MSE20201S000D0
MSE High Capacity Toploader Balances are part of the Cubis modular equipment series, which incorporates a precisely-machined 2nd generation monolithic weigh cell for increased accuracy and ultra-fast response for quick results with outstanding repeatability. It also allows customization to meet specific laboratory applications to fulfill the most stringent requirements in addition to the ability to choose the configuration to allow a user to invest in only what is necessary.
In the harsher environment of technical plants, the different container dimensions and larger material quantities demand that the weighing instruments be significantly more robust than those used in QC or research laboratories. In addition, higher demands are placed on their protection and cleaning. With an IP54 protection class top-quality and smooth surfaces, the Cubis high capacity balance is fully capable of withstanding these conditions. It consistently delivers speed and reliable results for the largest sample sizes, even under the most adverse conditions.
- Offers the highest level of safety by providing uncompromising reliability of weighing results and conformity to standards
- Short measurement times result in time gainedfor every single measurement
- Offers operator guidance when leveling is requiredinteractive prompts (in real-time) guide a user to quickly and properly position the spirit level by indicating which leveling foot to turn and in which direction)
- Features isoCAL, a fully automatic calibration/adjustment function
- Weighing pan is easily and quickly removable for cleaning; pan size is 400 x 300mm
- Q-Pan: Automatically minimizes off-center loading errors to maximize weighing accuracy
- Offers a wide selection of accessories for extended options
- Large, high-contrast LCD with clearly structured keys for precise activation of functions
- Easy-to-understand menu guidance with short text prompts
- Comes standard with built-in USB and 25-pin RS232C communication interfaces
- Perfect for users who need to weigh with the highest accuracy, but who have less complex application/communication requirements
- Applications include: Basic weighing, weighing in percent, averaging (animal weighing), mass unit conversation, counting, net/total formulation, density determination (buoyancy method only), totalizing, calculations
|High load balance|
|RS-232 25 pin, RS232 9 pin, bluetooth, PS/2 port|
|ISO, FDA/USP, GxP|
|5 to 40°C|
|41 to 104°F|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok