Sartorius Cubis MSE Semi-Micro Balances: Draft Shield with Automatic Doors
Offers the optimal basis for users who need to weigh with the highest accuracy, but have lower needs in terms of complexity of a weighing process and data management.
Manufacturer: Sartorius MSE225S100DA
MSE Semi-Micro Balances are part of the Cubis modular equipment series, which incorporates a precisely-machined second generation monolithic weigh cell for increased accuracy and ultra-fast response for quick results with outstanding repeatability. Cubis is the first and only balance to automatically check, perform and document its exact leveling. It also allows customization to meet specific laboratory applications to fulfill the most stringent requirements.
- Offers the highest level of safety by providing uncompromising reliability of weighing results and conformity to standards
- Short measurement times result in time gainedfor every single measurement
- Comes standard with Q-Level, the automatic motorized leveling functionprovides valuable support to always have a leveled balance
- Features isoCAL, a fully automatic calibration/adjustment function
- Q-Pan: Automatically minimizes off-center loading errors to maximize weighing accuracy
- Interfaces, such as: Bluetooth (wireless), 9-pin RS-232C with PS2 port (for the connection of a keyboard or barcode scanner) or an additional 25-pin RS-232C port are optionally available
- Draft shield and weigh pan can be quickly and easily disassembled and cleaned without compromising stability
- Protected against dust and water
- Offers a wide selection of accessories for extended options
- Pan size: 85 x 85mm
- Large, high-contrast LCD with clearly structured keys for precise activation of functions
- Easy-to-understand menu guidance with short text prompts
- Comes standard with built-in USB and 25-pin RS-232C communication interfaces
- Perfect for users who need to weigh with the highest accuracy, but who have less complex application/communication requirements
- Applications include: Basic weighing, weighing in percent, averaging (animal weighing), mass unit conversation, counting, net/total formulation, density determination (buoyancy method only), totalizing, calculations
According to United States Pharmacopeia Chapter 41.
|Liquid-crystal display, black and white|
|5 to 40°C|
|Semi micro balance|
|ISO, FDA/USP, GxP, USP31-NF26|
|Draft shield with automatic doors|
|Gram, kilogram, carat, pound, ounce, troy ounce, H|
|80% for 31°C, 50% for 40°C|
|41 to 104°F|
|0.015 mg for 0 to 60 g, 0.025 mg for 60 to 220 g|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok