Sartorius Cubis MSU High-Capacity Toploader Balances
Speed and reliable results for the largest sample sizes
Manufacturer: Sartorius MSU36200S000D0
MSU High Capacity Toploader Balances are part of the Cubis modular equipment series, which incorporates a precisely-machined second generation monolithic weigh cell for increased accuracy and ultra-fast response for quick results with outstanding repeatability. It also allows customization to meet specific laboratory applications to fulfill the most stringent requirements in addition to the ability to choose the configuration to allow a user to invest in only what is necessary.
In the harsher environment of technical plants, the different container dimensions and larger material quantities demand that the weighing instruments be significantly more robust than those used in QC or research laboratories. In addition, higher demands are placed on their protection and cleaning. With an IP54 protection class top-quality and smooth surfaces, the Cubis high capacity balance is fully capable of withstanding these conditions. It consistently delivers speed and reliable results for the largest sample sizes, even under the most adverse conditions.
- Offers the highest level of safety by providing uncompromising reliability of weighing results and conformity to standards
- Short measurement times result in time gainedfor every single measurement
- Offers operator guidance when leveling is requiredinteractive prompts (in real-time) guide a user to quickly and properly position the spirit level by indicating which leveling foot to turn and in which direction)
- Features isoCAL, a fully automatic calibration/adjustment function
- Weighing pan is easily and quickly removable for cleaning
- Q-Pan: Automatically minimizes off-center loading errors to maximize weighing accuracy
- Offers a wide selection of accessories for extended options
- Pan size: 400 x 300mm
- Tiltable and removable large, high-resolution monochrome graphic display
- Key operation; positive click action and precise activation of functions
- Combines classic key-operated control with a wide range of performance features
- Comes standard with built-in USB, 25-pin RS232C and Ethernet communication interfaces as well as integrated SD card reader for data storage and convenient data transfer
- Q-Guide: Novel, wizard-supported user/task management for easy operation and programming
- Ensure safety and reliability of results with Advanced Pharma Compliance via user/password management, audit trail function, alert messages and reminder functions
- Applications include: Basic weighing, weighing in percent, averaging (animal weighing), mass unit conversation, counting, formulation, density determination, totalizing, checkweighing, second tare memory, individual identifiers (IDs), calculations, statistics, time controlled functions
|High capacity balance|
|RS-232 25 pin, RS232 9 pin, bluetooth, PS/2 port|
|ISO, FDA/USP, GxP|
|5 to 40°C|
|41 to 104°F|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok