Sartorius Cubis MSU Precision Balance without Draft Shield
Combines classic key-operated control with the widest range of performance features and technologies. Sartorius Cubis MSU Precision Balance without Draft Shield is a universal solution for safe and reliable laboratory weighing. Available in a range of capacities.
Manufacturer: Sartorius MSU10202S000D0
MSU Balances are part of the Cubis modular equipment series, which incorporates a precisely-machined 2nd generation monolithic weigh cell for increased accuracy and ultra-fast response for quick results with outstanding repeatability. Cubis is the first and only balance to automatically check, perform and document its exact leveling.
- Offers uncompromising reliability of weighing results and conformity to standards
- Short measurement times result in time gained for every single measurement
- Q-Level motorized leveling function: provides valuable support to always have a leveled balance
- Features isoCAL, a fully automatic calibration/adjustment function
- Q-Pan: Automatically minimizes off-center loading errors to maximize weighing accuracy
- Interfaces available: Bluetooth, 9-pin RS232C with PS2 port or an additional 25-pin RS232C port
- Weigh pan can be quickly and easily disassembled and cleaned without compromising stability
- Can be quickly and easily disassembled and cleaned without compromising the unit
- Protected against dust and water
- Available with a stainless steel weigh pan without a draft shield
- Supplied with a certificate of conformity to specifications
- Tiltable and removable large, high-resolution monochrome graphic display
- Key operation; positive click action and precise activation of functions
- Combines classic key-operated control with a wide range of performance features
- Comes standard with built-in USB, 25-pin RS232C and Ethernet communication interfaces as well as integrated SD card reader for data storage and convenient data transfer
- Q-Guide: Novel, wizard-supported user/task management for easy operation and programming
- Ensure safety and reliability of results with Advanced Pharma Compliance via user/password management, audit trail function, alert messages and reminder functions
- Applications include: Basic weighing, weighing in percent, averaging (animal weighing), mass unit conversation, counting, formulation, density determination, totalizing, checkweighing, second tare memory, individual identifiers (IDs), calculations, statistics, time controlled functions
According to United States Pharmacopeia Chapter 41.
|RS-232 25 pin, RS232 9 pin, bluetooth, PS/2 port|
|ISO, FDA/USP, GxP|
|5 to 40°C|
|AC adapter, dust cover, manual|
|Die-cast Metal, Stainless Steel|
|41 to 104°F|
|Carat, grain, milligram, pound, ounce, pennyweight|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok