Sartorius Cubis Essential Precision Balances
The right choice for users without complex operations who primarily want to perform ultra-precise weighing
Manufacturer: Sartorius MSE623SED15
- Large, high-contrast, liquid crystal Cubis MSE display
- Easy-to-understand menu guidance with short text prompts
- Clearly structured keys for precise activation of functions
- Software support for fast leveling
- Robust, monolithic weighing system technology for reliable measuring results
- Easy calibration with isoCAL (internal automatic calibration | adjustment function)
- Amply dimensioned, rectangular weighing pans
- Data Interfaces: USB and RS232C; 3 optional ports are available as an accessory (Bluetooth, PS/2, RS232C)
- Choose from 13 preconfigured premium Cubis Lab Balances, including semi-micro, analytical, precision and high-capacity balances
- Semi-micro and analytical models (14-559-000, 001, 002) include draft shields with high mechanical stability and effortlessly silent moving doors.
- No disturbing frame, for unhindered access to the weighing pan.
- Protected against electrostatic influences by a conductive coating
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok