Sartorius Automatic Temperature Compensator Probe SS
Fast and accurate results with high quality materials, low resistance A type glass membrane or unique Platinum junctions with patented Ag/AgCl reference system.
Manufacturer: Sartorius PYT012S
DescriptionElectrochemical analysis is one of the most frequent and demanding tasks in daily lab routines. Measurements will differ based on the composition, temperature, conductivity and viscosity of samples and it is these different conditions that set our electrodes apart from the rest. Whether for ultrapure water, jam, wine, TRIS Buffers, or drinking water, Sartorius has the right superior and dependable electrode for your sample types and application workflows. PlatinumLINE is our most robust and diverse electrode family that offer a variety of electrode types to fit all your unique sample types with superior construction, dependable design and accurate performance.
Patented junction set sensors apart from the rest.
- Reduce and/or eliminate metal ion contamination and chelation.
- Ultimately minimizes damage to sensors, elongating the life of the electrodes, saving time and money.
- Increase productivity and mitigate faulty measurements.
- The highest quality materials result in better precision and accuracy.
- The low resistance type A glass membranes are a perfect example of where quality materials interact with samples with less interference, yielding both speed and accuracy.
- Liquid electrolyte electrodes with unique platinum junction and refill port slider for easier refilling and less evaporation of the electrolyte.
- Air flush cap system prevents clogs from forming.
- Individual serial number on each electrode for clear identification.
- Flexibility and convenience.
- Electrodes are available with integrated temperature sensors (ATC) or a separate temperature probe.
- TRIS Compatibility and Impervious models available for Biological applications.
|Temperature Compensating Probe|
|Sensing Tip Shape: Rod|
|2.5 mm Plug|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok