Sartorius Glass Fiber (GF) Pre-filters, No Binder
Use in gravimetric analyses and as a depth filter for sterile filtration. Sartorius Glass Fiber (GF) Pre-filters, No Binder are made of borosilicate glass microfibers and combine fast flow rates with high load capacity. Ideal for relatively clean solutions, as it retains very fine particles.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 1344047Q
DescriptionBinder-free glass microfiber filters are recommended for analytical and gravimetric analyses and also as prefilters. These filters combine fast flow rates with high load capacity and the retention of very fine particles.
- A finer, binder-free filter disc for the prefiltration of relative clean solutions such as tissue culture media
- It is placed directly on top of a membrane filter in a holder that specifies that disc diameter
- Using a larger diameter disc will intrude under the sealing ring and cause leakage
- Serial filtration may be necessary for difficult-to-filter liquids, such as serum
- Biologically inert, resistant to most chemicals and temperature stable up to 500°C
- Other filter characteristics:
- Weight: 99.2g/m2
- Filtration speed: 120mL/min.
- Fulfills the requirements in EN 872:2005 (weigh loss)
|Prefiltration of clean solutions such as tissue culture media|
|4.1 to 4.4 sec. (Gurley air flow)|
|Borosilicate Microfiber Glass|