Sartorius Glass Fiber (GF) Pre-filters, No Binder
Use in gravimetric analyses and as a depth filter for sterile filtration. Sartorius Glass Fiber (GF) Pre-filters, No Binder are made of borosilicate glass microfibers and combine fast flow rates with high load capacity. Ideal for relatively clean solutions, as it retains very fine particles.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 1344047Q
DescriptionBinder-free glass microfiber filters are recommended for analytical and gravimetric analyses and also as prefilters. These filters combine fast flow rates with high load capacity and the retention of very fine particles.
- A finer, binder-free filter disc for the prefiltration of relative clean solutions such as tissue culture media
- It is placed directly on top of a membrane filter in a holder that specifies that disc diameter
- Using a larger diameter disc will intrude under the sealing ring and cause leakage
- Serial filtration may be necessary for difficult-to-filter liquids, such as serum
- Biologically inert, resistant to most chemicals and temperature stable up to 500°C
- Other filter characteristics:
- Weight: 99.2g/m2
- Filtration speed: 120mL/min.
- Fulfills the requirements in EN 872:2005 (weigh loss)
|Borosilicate Microfiber Glass|
|Prefiltration of clean solutions such as tissue culture media|
|4.1 to 4.4 sec. (Gurley air flow)|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok