Sartorius Glass Fiber (GF) Pre-filters
Use as a depth filter for larger totally filterable volumes. Sartorius Glass Fiber (GF) Pre-filters are made of borosilicate glass microfibers and are ideal for use as a pre-filter in clarification and sterile filtration. Available in a range of filter disc diameters.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 1340013S
DescriptionThe major use of the glass microfiber filter disc is as a depth prefilter in clarification and sterile filtration. As a prefilter, it is placed directly on top of a membrane filter. The prefilter diameter must be the one specified for the chosen holder; larger diameters will intrude under the sealing ring of the holder and cause leakage.
- Manufactured with a hydrophillic acrylic binder for defined strength
- Has a high particle loading capacity for filtering relatively dirty liquids
- Mechanically and chemically stable, with a temperature resistance up to 220°C
- Other filter characteristics:
- Weight: 73g/m2
- Extractable content in isopropanol: 1.54%
- Extractable content in water: 1.12%
- Pressure drop at 5.3cm/sec: 0.363kPa
- Total throughput at 1bar: 320mL/min./cm2
|Used as a depth prefilter high particle loading capacity|
|295 to 381mL/min.|
|Borosilicate Microfiber Glass|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok