Sartorius Glass Microfiber Filters
Manufacturer: Sartorius FT31104050
- Filters are made of 100% borosilicate, are highly pure and extremely white
- They continue to perform over long periods unlike cellulose filters whose rate of filtration drops off rapidly as the particulate load increases
- They are ideal for critical analyses in which impurities can be washed out of the filter
- Temperature resistant up to 500 or 550°C (grade MG 550-HA )
- Available in different formats as in rolls, discs and sheets
|Ideal for critical analyses in which impurities can be washed out of the filter|
|Glass microfiber filter|
|500 or 550°C|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok