Sartorius Biohit Low Retention Optifit Tips
Maximize sample recovery and pipetting precision. Sartorius Biohit Low Retention Optifit Tips feature a durable, liquid-repellent surface and are compatible with Sartorius pipettes for perfect sealing and ergonomic use. A range of color-coded tip sizes are available in single trays or space-saving refill towers.
Manufacturer: Sartorius LHL790200
DescriptionLow-retention tips for maximum sample recovery
- Extremely even, liquid-repellent and hydrophobic surface optimizes the flow of liquids
- Liquids slide easily off the chemically resistant surface, leaving very little residue behind
- Ideal for fluids with low surface tension, such as viscous, detergent-containing liquids
- Useful in PCR/real-time PCR, cloning, SDS-PAGE and other nucleic acid or protein analysis methods
- With perfect tip fitting and sealing to provide maximum accuracy
- Enables ergonomic and light tip attachment/ejection with Optiload feature of Sartorius pipettes
- Compatible with Biohit Picus, eLINE, mLINE and Proline Plus pipettes and most other brands
- Color-coded trays and tips for easy matching with compatible Sartorius pipettes
- Trays are certified DNase, RNase and endotoxin-free; all tips are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 compliant
- Easy tip identification with clear labeling that include traceability information
- Virgin polypropylene is 100% recyclable or can be incinerated as energy waste
- Unfiltered, nonsterile tips are autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes
|Sartorius™ Biohit™, Universal Fit Pipettor|
|0.5 to 200μL|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok