Sartorius Minisart GF Syringe Filters
Clarify relatively dirty solutions or use as a prefilter. Sartorius Minisart GF Syringe Filters utilize a glass fiber membrane for clarification of small volume samples. It is also used as a prefilter for microbiological filtering. Multiple quantities of 26mm diameter, 0.7µm pore fliters are available.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 17824Q
DescriptionFast, reliable clarification or prefiltering
- Contains a glass fiber filter with a retention efficiency of 98% for 1.2µm spherical particles
- Ideal for many lab applications:
- When highly impure solutions are to be clarified
- When a prefilter is needed for a 0.2µm or 0.45µm microbiological syringe filter (sold separately)
- Medical acrylic housing is almost free of leachables and extractables
- Reliably filters small volumes with no leakage
- Female luer lock inlet with a male luer lock outlet
- Complete, ready-to-connect filter units are easy to handle
- Eliminates time consuming prep work (e.g. changing the filter, cleaning the filtration system)
- Disposable, single-use units are an economical option
- Proven quality and 100% tested during manufacture
- Sterile (ethylene oxide) and non-sterile options
|Male Luer Lock|
|Cs. of 500|
|Glass Fiber (GF)|
|Female Luer Lock|
Purchase two packs of Sartorius Minisart Syringe Filters and get a third at no additional cost.
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok