Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Sartorius Minisart High Flow (HF) Syringe Filters
Designed for fast and reliable filtration of small to medium volumes. Sartorius Minisart High Flow (HF) Syringe Filters are complete, ready-to-connect units with a high-flow PES membrane. These 28mm filters are available in sterile and non-sterile options, with a 0.2 or 0.45µm pore size.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 16537K
DescriptionFast and reliable sterile filtration
- Provides excellent flow rate at low inlet pressures
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications: sterile filtration, particle removal and ultra-cleaning
- Features high-quality polyethersulfone (PES) membranes
- Asymmetric membrane structure behaves almost like a pre-filter
- Accommodates solutions with a pH of 113
- Can be sterilized by ethylene oxide (EO) or gamma irradiation
- Suitable for gluing and assembly to tubing
- Medical acrylic (MBS) housing is almost free of leachables and extractables
- Reliably filters small to medium volumes with no leakage
- Female luer lock inlet with a choice of male luer lock or male luer slip outlet
- Complete, ready-to-connect filter units are easy to handle
- Eliminates time consuming prep work (e.g. changing the filter, cleaning the filtration system)
- Disposable, single-use units are an economical option
- Proven quality and 100% tested during manufacture
- Sterile (ethylene oxide) and non-sterile options
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Female Luer Lok|
|For sterile and reliable filtration of small to medium volumes|
|Male Luer Lok|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
Purchase two packs of Sartorius Minisart Syringe Filters and get a third at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok