Sartorius Minisart HY Syringe Filters
Designed for fast and reliable sterile venting and gas filtration. Sartorius Minisart HY Syringe Filters are single-use, complete filtration units with a naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane and medical acrylic housing. Choose from 0.2 and 1.0µm pore sizes. Sterile option available.
Manufacturer: Sartorius S6596FMOSK
DescriptionFast and reliable sterile venting and filtration
- Clean, safe filters that are almost free of leachables and extractables
- Reliably removes particles and microorganisms with no leakage
- Has minimal effect on the ingredients of the filtered solution
- Includes a naturally hydrophobic, 26mm PTFE membrane with medical acrylic (MBS) housing
- Wide variety of lab uses:
- Reliable filtration of particulates and cells from gasses, additives, buffers and reagents
- Sterile venting of small fermenters or bioreactors and of containers for culture media
- Also used for aqueous and oily ear- or eye-solutions and other drugs
- Complete units are ready to use
- Single use/disposable filter units
- Female luer lock inlet connectors with male leur lock outlet connector
- Proven quality and 100% tested during manufacture
- Sterile (via ethylene oxide) and non-sterile units available
|Male Luer Lok|
|Medical acrylic (MBS)|
|Female Luer Lok|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
Purchase two packs of Sartorius Minisart Syringe Filters and get a third at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok