Sartorius Minisart Plus Syringe Filters
Includes a glass fiber pre-filter for difficult to filter liquids. Sartorius Minisart Plus Syringe Filters are single-use, complete filtration units with a surfactant-free cellulose acetate membrane. Choose from three color-coded pore sizes in sterile or non-sterile options.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 17825Q
DescriptionRapid small volume sterilization
- Specially designed for sterilizing filtration of difficult-to-filter liquids
- Contains a glass fiber prefilter on top of the cellulose acetate membrane
- Units are almost free of leachables and extractables, and reliably filter with no leakage
- Available in three color-coded pore sizes: 0.2µm (blue), 0.45µm (yellow) or 1.2µm (red)
- Filtration so effective it can double the throughput
- Ideal for sample cleaning, particle removal and sterile filtration of aqueous solutions
- Complete units are ready to use
- Single use/disposable filter units
- Female luer lock inlet with male leur lock outlet connectors
- Proven quality and 100% tested during manufacture
- Sterile (via ethylene oxide) and non-sterile units available
|Female Luer Lock|
|Surfactant-free Cellulose Acetate (SFCA) plus glass fiber|
|For rapid small volume sterilization|
|Metaacrylate butadiene styrene polymerisate (MBS)|
|Male Luer Lock|
Purchase two packs of Sartorius Minisart Syringe Filters and get a third at no additional cost.
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok