Sartorius Minisart RC Syringe Filters
Combines rapid small volume particle removal filtration with maximum user convenience. Sartorius Minisart RC Syringe Filters utilize a regenerated cellulose membrane for clarification of small volume samples. Choose from 0.2 and 0.45µm pore sizes in 15, 25 and 4mm diameter filters.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 17765Q
DescriptionSimple, rapid and reliable filtration
- Contains a hydrophilic, solvent-resistant regenerated cellulose (RC) membrane
- Better compatibility with aqueous solutions and solvent mixtures than competitors
- High flow rate for rapid small volume particle removal with no leakage
- Ideal for sample cleaning and particle removal for the HPLC or GC analysis
- Polypropylene housing
- Optimized for filtration prior to analytics
- Withstands even harsh solvents and chemicals
- Almost free of leachables and extractables
- Female luer lock inlet with a male luer slip outlet
- Complete, ready-to-connect filter units are easy to handle
- Universal fit on standard syringes
- Disposable, single-use units are an economical option
- Proven quality and 100% tested during manufacture
- Non-sterile options can be sterilized via ethylene oxide, gamma irradiation and autoclaving
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Male Luer Slip|
|Regenerated Cellulose (RC)|
|Female Luer Lock|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
Purchase two packs of Sartorius Minisart Syringe Filters and get a third at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok