Sartorius Minisart SRP Syringe Filters
Designed for ultracleaning of small volume samples for the HPLC or GC analysis. Sartorius Minisart SRP Syringe Filters are single-use filtration units with a chemically resistant PTFE membrane and male luer slip outlet. Available in 4, 15 and 25mm diameter filters with 0.2 or 0.45 µm pores.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 17573ACK
DescriptionSimple, rapid and reliable ultracleaning
- Feature a coating-free, hydrophobic PTFE membrane that is chemically inert
- Ideal for filtering small volume samples to be used in HPLC or GC analysis
- Chemically-resistant for compatibility with solvents (e.g. acetone, dimethylformamide and DMSO) or aggressive aqueous liquids
- Units are almost free of leachables and extractables, and reliably filter with no leakage
- Low adsorption of analytes and maximum chemical compatibility
- Provides rapid sterilization with high flow rates at low inlet pressures
- Complete, single-use units are ready to use and easy to handle
- Female luer lock inlet with male luer slip outlet connectors
- Proven quality and 100% tested during manufacture
- Sterile (ethylene oxide) option available
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Female Luer Lock|
|For simple, rapid and reliable ultracleaning of small volume samples for the HPLC or GC analysis.|
|Male Luer Slip|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
Purchase two packs of Sartorius Minisart Syringe Filters and get a third at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok