Sartorius Nongridded Sterile Cellulose Membrane Filters
Ensure quality control in routine microbiological filtering. Sartorius Nongridded Sterile Cellulose Membrane Filters are single-packed membranes used for colony counting, particle testing, microscopy and sterility testing. Choose between cellulose acetate or cellulose nitrate membranes in a variety of pore sizes.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 1130647ACN
DescriptionSterile, individually packaged filters for strict quality control
- Pre-sterilized via gamma irradiation at 25kGray
- Ready-to-use to save preparatory time
- Avoids contamination of remaining filters in opened packs
- Filter identification and lot number are printed on each individual envelope
- Each membrane is checked to ensure:
- It is not damaged in any way
- It is positioned correctly with no slippage under the edge seal
- It is free of particles
- Each envelope has readable lettering
- Defined particle retention and outstanding, reliable recovery rates for microorganisms
- Choice of two membrane materials:
- Cellulose nitrate filters (mixed cellulose ester) assure effective retention combined with high flow rates and optimal colony growth
- Cellulose acetate filters combine high flow rates and thermal stability with very low adsorption characteristics
- Available in 7 different pore sizes: 0.2µm, 0.45µm, 0.65µm, 0.8µm, 1.2µm, 3.0µm and 8.0µm
- 8µm filters are used as prefilters in a prefilter attachment. They retain coarse particles, while allowing microorganisms through for recovery on a bacteria-retentive filter
- 0.2µm filters are the standard for sterile filtration and are validated by the Bacteria Challenge Test (BCT)
- 0.45µm filters are manufactured according to ISO 7704
- White, un-gridded filters in 47 or 50mm (1.9 or 2 in.) diameter sizes
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For colony count; sterility testing; particle count; microscopy|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.