Sartorius pH Meter Conductivity Cells
Used for the conductivity measurement of fluids, such as pure and ultra pure water. Epoxy Bodies and graphite electrodes feature the highest grade of robustness and long-term stability and offer the widest measuring range. The conductivity measuring cells are suited for temperature measurement and are equipped with automatic temperature compensation.
Manufacturer: Sartorius PYPC12S
- Optimized cell geometry with 2, 4 band and target configurations
- Diverse and wider measuring ranges
- Long term cell constant stability
- Robust and Durable due to high quality epoxy and graphite construction allowing for break and abrasion resistant body materials
- Integrated temperature compensation
- Smart design mitigates measuring error from cable interferences, polarizations effects, air bubble and vessel influences
|pH, Conductivity, Temp|
|pH and Conductivity Integrated|
|Glass/Platinum, Gel filled; Epoxy Body; Graphite electrodes|
|4 Point ring|
|0° to 60°C|
|0 to 60°C|
|Sartorius PR-20 and PR-50 meters|
|0.01 to 5μScm-1|
|ambient - room temp|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok