Sartorius Polyamide (Nylon) Membrane Filters
Recommended for particle-removing filtration of water, aqueous solutions and solvents for analytical determination. Sartorius Polyamide (Nylon) Membrane Filters are white, non-sterile filters without grids. Choose from two pore sizes in four diameters. Bulk packed for space and cost savings.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 2500613N
- Hydrophilic membranes with a relatively high non-specific adsorption (BSA 100µg/cm²)
- Chemically resistant to alkaline solutions and organic solvents
- Ideally recommended for the following applications:
- Highly recommended for the isolation of Legionella
- Particle removal from aqueous solutions and solvents for analysis, such as HPLC
- Sterile filtration of aqueous solutions and solvents
- Available in a variety of options:
- 0.2 and 0.45µm pore sizes
- 13, 25, 47 and 90mm diameters
- Can be sterilized by autoclaving at 121° or 134°C or with ethylene oxide
- Bulk packed in boxes of 100 (boxes of 25 for 90mm filters)
|Recommended for particle removing filtration of water; aqueous solutions and solvents for analytical determination.|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok