Sartorius Practum Topload Weighing Balances
Consistent readings with outstanding repeatability
Manufacturer: Sartorius PRACTUM4121S
DescriptionInnovative housing design and rugged weigh cell for easy weighing. Outstanding connectivity when transferring results to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet or printer YDP40.
- Pay only for what you actually need
- Obtain professional results with a world-class weighing instrument
- Consistent readings with outstanding repeatability and overload protection for many years of reliability
- Supervisor lock prevents unintentional changes to the settings
- Transfer data from balance to printer or computer quickly and easily with plug & play technology
- Sturdy draft shield withstands rigorous weigh routines, by multiple users
- Instrument can be completely disassembled to for convenient cleaning
- Level control: Glass level indicator with air bubble for centering
- Weighing units: g,ct, kg, lb, oz, ozt, tlh, tls, tlt, GN, dwt, mg, parts/lb, tlc, Kt, tol, bat, MS, N
- Tamper protection: Supervisor lock
- Language selection: English, French, Spanish
- Theft lock: Kensington lock or Lockdown with cable or chain
- Weigh below: Yes
- Output: Mini-USB
- Power: 100-240V (universal)
Weighing; Density; Percentage; Check-weighing, Peak-hold, Counting; Unstable Conditions
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Gold, Die-cast Metal, Stainless Steel|
|50 to 86°F|
|Carat, grain, milligram, pound, ounce, pennyweight|
|Color Graphic Display|
|Universal power adapter, in-use cover|
|10 to 30°C|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok