Sartorius PTFE (Polytetrafluorethylene) Membrane Filters
Filter air and gasses, even at low differential pressures. Sartorius PTFE (Polytetrafluorethylene) Membrane Filters are permanently hydrophobic with low adsorption and excellent chemical compatibility. Choose from four pore sizes in a variety of diameters.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 1180350N
DescriptionConstructed of pure PTFE to be permanently hydrophobic
- Not wetted by air humidity to allow unhindered passage of air
- Excellent chemical compatibility (pH 1 to 14) and low adsorption (Gamma Globulin 8µg/cm²
- Lab applications:
- The main application is air/gas filtration, even at low differential pressures
- Also ideal for filtration of solvents and acids to which other filter types are not resistant
(Must be prewetted with ethanol or methanol before filtration of aqueous media)
- A variety of non-sterile, white membranes without grids:
- 0.2µm, 0.45µm, 1.2µm and 5.0µm pore sizes
- 13, 25, 37, 47, 50, 90 and 100mm diameters
- Can be sterilized by autoclaving at 121° or 134°C or with ethylene oxide
- Bulk packed in boxes of 100 (boxes of 25 for the 90 or 100mm filters)
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok