Sartorius Sartolab RF/BT Vacuum Filtration Units
Filter aqueous solutions quickly and easily. Sartorius Sartolab RF/BT Vacuum Filtration Units are disposable and easy to use filter units. They contain a high quality PES membrane and combine the highest flow-rates and throughput with extremely low protein binding and extractables. Available in a range of volumes.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 180C5E
DescriptionQuality, reliable sterile filtration units
- Receiver Flask (RF) and Bottle Top (BT) units contain a high quality Sartorius PES membrane
- Combine the highest flow-rates and throughput with extremely low protein binding and extractables
- Ideal for filtration of tissue culture media, buffers, additives and other aqueous biologicals
- RF and BT vacuum units are available as 150mL, 250mL, 500mL and 1000mL units
- 500mL and 1000mL units come standard with 90mm membranes
- Improved filtration speed and throughput for cost effective filtration
|Plug-on hose nipple|
|Filtration of tissue culture media, buffers, additives and other aqueous biologicals|
|USP Class VI, ISO 10993|
|1.77 in. bottle neck|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok