Sartorius Secura Analytical Weighing Balances
Easy, reliable weighing in regulated work areas
Manufacturer: Sartorius SECURA1241S
Designed for customers who work in regulated environments and need high quality results without any risk. Secura ensures the quality of the measurement results, compliance with regulatory requirements and work flow efficiency improvement.
- Weigh without risk: Data transfer to a printer or a computer is blocked when most common operating errors occur
- Features Level Control an optoelectronic level monitoring, alarm messaging and interactive user support feature
- Programmed SQmin in the balance allows active monitoring of the USP minimum sample weight requirement
- IsoCAL provides internal fully automatic, motorized calibration and adjustment function with configurable action level
- Cal Audit Trail provides traceable documentation of all calibration and adjustment data inside the balance
- GLP-compliant printouts with proper time and date stamps, with Sartorius GLP printer YDP30
- Password protection prohibits unauthorized changes of weighing settings
- Innovative housing design allows easy cleaning for thorough results
- Optimized draft ring and level control for working in laminar air flow environments
- Calibration: isoCAL internal automatic calibration; also offers external
- Safety level: Configurable in three levels
- Weighing units: g, ct, mom, kg, lb, oz, ozt, tlh, tls, tlt, GN, dwt, mg, parts/lb, tlc, Kt, tol, bat, MS, N
- Stability indicator: Yes
- Housing protection: Acetone cleanable housing
- Verified models: Yes
- Language selection: English, French, Spanish
- Theft lock: Kensington lock and lockdown capability for cable or chain
- Output: Mini-USB
- Power: 100-240V (universal)
Standard applications: weighing; density; percentage; checking, peak hold, counting; unstable conditions. Special lab applications include mixing, components, statistics, and conversion.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Manual draft shield, Universal power adapter, in-u|
|Optoelectronic leveling sensor with alarm function|
|50 to 86°F|
|2009/23/EC, EN 45501:1992, OIML|
|ABS Plastic, Aluminum Die-cast|
|10 to 30°C|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok