Sartorius Vivaspin 500 Centrifugal Concentrators
Provides a simple, one-step concentration procedure. Sartorius Vivaspin 500 Centrifugal Concentrators are disposable ultrafiltration devices for the concentration of biological samples with starting volumes up to 500µL. Available with PES membranes in a wide range of molecular weight cut-offs.
Manufacturer: Sartorius VS0141
- Patented vertical membrane design and thin channel filtration chamber minimizes membrane fouling and provides high speed concentrations
- Concentrate recoveries of > 90% can be reached in less than 30 minutes
- The dead stop pocket prevents concentration to dryness for safe sample concentration
- Universal rotor compatibility: can be used in fixed angle rotors accepting 2.2mL centrifuge tubes
- High-flux PES membranes for ultra-fast concentration
- Convenient concentrate recovery by pipetting
- Clear housing with volume graduation for easy reading/monitoring
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok