Thermo Scientific SC100 Immersion Circulators
SC100 is one of the basic models in the new generation of superior quality thermostats that maintain temperature from -28° to +100°C.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1520008
Thermo Scientific SC100 is one of the basic models in the new generation of superior quality thermostats that maintain temperature from -28° to +100°C. Features include an enhanced digital display and easytouse touchpad settings, allowing you to easily tune the temperature to meet your specific application requirements.Designed for ease-of-use and energy efficient with powerful pumping and heating capacities for closed loop applications.
- Max. temperature: 100°C
- Self-Tuning PID controller for optimized temperature control
- 5 programmable set point temperatures
- RTA (Real Temperature Adjustment) for calibration
- Two levels of pump speed adjustment to increase flow or bath agitation
- Three languages (English, German, French)
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C °F °K
- Acoustic and optical alarm
- Auto-Restart feature after power failure
Includes:8mm and 12mm hose barbs with clamp (0016, -0018, 0011 only), pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord.
|CE, CSA, UL, RoHS|
|7.8 x 5.4 x 13.2 in. (19.9 x 13.8 x 33.6cm)|