Thermo Scientific SC150 Immersion Circulators
Maintain temperature from -28° to +150°C, with SC150 Immersion Circulatorsa basic model in a new generation of superior quality thermostats.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1530018
Maintain temperature from -28° to +150°C, with Thermo Scientific SC150 Immersion Circulators. This basic model in the new generation of superior quality thermostats features an enhanced digital display and easytouse touchpad settings. Easily tune the temperature to meet your specific application requirements.Designed for ease-of-use and energy efficient with powerful pumping and heating capacities for closed loop applications.
- Max. temperature: 150°C
- Low-liquid level alarm for Safety Class III
- Automatic controller shutdown at detection of excessive high temperature, low liquid level or motor overload
- USB communication port and options for RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/LAN, Analog I/O
- Self-Tuning PID controller for optimized temperature control
- 5 programmable set point temperatures
- RTA (Real Temperature Adjustment) for calibration
- Two levels of pump speed adjustment to increase flow or bath agitation
- Three languages (English, German, French)
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C °F °K
- Acoustic and optical alarm
- Auto-Restart feature after power failure
Includes:8mm and 12mm hose barbs with clamp (0016, 0018, 0011 only), pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord.
|SC150 with clamp|
|CE, CSA, UL, RoHS|
|With clamp; 115V/60Hz|
|7.8 x 5.4 x 13.2 in. (19.9 x 13.8 x 33.6cm)|