Innovating Science™ Science in the Kitchen
Incorporates a variety of scientific techniques, all themed around common kitchen materials.
Supplier: Innovating Science™ IS9355
- Perform chromatography on commercial food colors
- Use chemical tests to identify an unknown cooking ingredient
- Examine the protein-digesting ability of a common meat-tenderizing enzyme
- Use titration to quantify Vitamin C levels and then test an unknown juice or soda (not provided)
- Examine some of the differences and similarities in the materials used to clean up
Class size: 15 groups.
|Science In the Kitchen Kit
|7 to 14
|To incorporates a variety of scientific techniques, all themed around common kitchen materials
|15 Lab Groups
|13 to 20
|1 x 0.5mL food color red, 1 x 0.5mL food color blue, 1 x 0.5mL food color green, 1 x 0.5mL food color yellow, 1 x 25g baking powder, 1 x 25g baking soda, 1 x 25g corn starch, 1 x 25g unknown, 1 x 30mL acetic acid, 5% solution, 1 x 30mL iodine solution, 1
|12.125 x 9.25 x 6.5 in.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok