NewPath Learning™ Science Visual Learning Guides
Use visual learning methods to improve student performance.
Supplier: NewPath Learning™ 646011
Includes: Teacher guide with instructions for classroom integration; presentation/assessment prep CD-ROM featuring 750 standards-based review questions for use on Interactive Whiteboards or computers
Laminated “write-on/wipe-off” guides cover 10 key topics per set and help your students make connections, understand relationships and recall related details using visual learning process.
Each 11 × 17 in. guide includes four panels:
- Panel 1 features an illustrated overview of concept
- Panel 2 includes labeling and review exercises
- Panel 3 presents graphic organizer of topic
- Panel 4 provides assessment and review questions
Grade 6 (S01880):
- Diversity of Life, Cells, Genetics, Plants, Animals, Ecosystems, Volcanoes and more
- Mitosis/Meiosis; Plants; Animals; Solar System; Forces and Motion; Acids, Bases and Salts and more
- Photosynthesis, Osmosis/Diffusion, Modern Genetics, Rocks, Minerals, Plate Tectonics, Chemical Reactions and more
- Photosynthesis, Mitosis/Meiosis, Genetics, Osmosis/Diffusion and more
- Minerals, Rocks, Fossils, Plate Tectonics, Our Solar System and more
- Work and Machines, Forces and Motion, Periodic Table, Chemical Reactions and more
|5 to 9|
|Teacher guide and CD featuring 750 illustrated, interactive flash cards for use on a computer or interactive whiteboard|
|Biology - Human Body|
|Visual learning guide|
|Provides verbal and visual information, understand and recall key concepts for science topics|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok