Scigen VIP-Fixative™ Non-precipitating, 10% Formalin, Neutral pH
Compatible with and replaces traditional 10% NBF. Eliminates routine warm water flushes, and salt accumulation in all tissue processors. Neutralex™ compatible for Down-the-Drain disposal.
Supplier: Scigen 5991
- Introduced in 2001, VIP-Fixative has been marketed under several well-known brands worldwide for use in automatic tissue processors as a non-precipitating formalin fixative
- VIP-Fixative formula will not form solids (precipitate) in tissue processors which can eliminate the need for routine warm water flushing by preventing precipitate damage to the rotary valve.
- Clear, colorless solution free of particles, neutral buffered 10% formalin based, for use in histological applications of fixation and storage of tissue specimens, soluble is dehydrant reagents
- Improves cellular details and improves cell wall rigidity resulting in easier cutting and uniform sections
- Non-sterile containers marked with a lot code and expiration date, 4 year shelf life
- Formalin waste designed to be treated in bulk using Neutralex
- Manufactured using ISO 13485 and FDA quality systems
|Clear, Water White
|All Tissue Processors
|Lined Cap with Quick Release Faucet
|Compatible with Aqueous and Alcoholic Solutions
|Neutral Buffered 10% Formalin
|Tissue processor, to prevent instrument damage from solids with no impact on specimen integrity
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : Stable
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok