SciMatCo™ Nonmetallic Flammables Cabinets
Protect contents as well as metal cabinets.
Manufacturer: SciMatCo™ SC7021/EMD
Wooden flammables cabinets constructed from 1 in. thick (2.5cm) 9-ply plywood, using specifications developed by both OSHA and NFPA.
- Unlike metal, wood provides good thermal insulation and won't bend or distort when exposed to heat
- All sizes have continuous piano-style hinges on doors and liquid-tight trough floors
- All joints are rabbeted for strength, and cabinets are finished with yellow epoxy paint inside and out
- Cabinets have 10 × 10 in. (25 × 25cm) “FLAMMABLE” hazard label on door(s), and a “KEEP FIRE AWAY” warning
- Adjustable shelves feature metal shelf standards and supports
- All hardware is corrosion resistant
Four and 18-gallon cabinets have one door and one adjustable shelf; 45-gallon cabinet has two doors and two adjustable shelves.
Meet all applicable OSHA 1910 and NFPA 30 standards.
|21 x 21.8 x 34 in. (53.34 x 53.34 x 86.36 cm)|
|Internal Metal lock with two keys, piano type door hinge, 2 in. liquid tight trough|
|Floor Model Storage Cabinet|