SciMatCo™ Nonmetallic Flammables Cabinets
Protect contents as well as metal cabinets.
Manufacturer: SciMatCo™ SC7021/EMD
Wooden flammables cabinets constructed from 1 in. thick (2.5cm) 9-ply plywood, using specifications developed by both OSHA and NFPA.
- Unlike metal, wood provides good thermal insulation and won't bend or distort when exposed to heat
- All sizes have continuous piano-style hinges on doors and liquid-tight trough floors
- All joints are rabbeted for strength, and cabinets are finished with yellow epoxy paint inside and out
- Cabinets have 10 × 10 in. (25 × 25cm) “FLAMMABLE” hazard label on door(s), and a “KEEP FIRE AWAY” warning
- Adjustable shelves feature metal shelf standards and supports
- All hardware is corrosion resistant
Four and 18-gallon cabinets have one door and one adjustable shelf; 45-gallon cabinet has two doors and two adjustable shelves.
Meet all applicable OSHA 1910 and NFPA 30 standards.
|21 x 21.8 x 34 in. (53.34 x 53.34 x 86.36 cm)|
|Internal Metal lock with two keys, piano type door hinge, 2 in. liquid tight trough|
|Floor Model Storage Cabinet|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok