SciMatCo Wooden Acid Cabinet
With no interior metal parts to corrode, a SciMat Wooden Acid Cabinet provides added safe storage for most workplaces.
Manufacturer: SciMatCo SC8051
Because acids attack even coated or painted metal once it's scratched, these cabinets offer an economical alternativeno interior metal components to rust or corrode.
- Constructed of 1 in. thick (2.5cm) plywood and available fully or partially lined with natural polypropylene
- Doors have integral wooden hinges; nylon screws and other plastic fittings ensure corrosion-free service
- All joints specially milled for strength
- Units have one fixed-position shelf, two interlocking doors, recessed top with liquid-tight polypropylene tray (for use as dispensing area), and four leveling feet
- Recessed floor contains spills
- Finished with blue epoxy paint, with “ACID” printed on cabinet in 6 in. (15cm) red letters
|17.13 x 29 x 28.5 in. (43.5 x 73.7 x 72.4cm)|
|Four leveling feet, recessed top with liquid tight polypropylene tray, one fixed position shelf, liquid tight 2 in. trough to contain accidental spills, polypropylene lock assembly, fully lined polypropylene interior liner|
|30 x 2.5L|