- Colorimetric: endpoint
- If present, reacts with peroxidase reagent containing a substituted benzene compound, activator and forms a color complex
- Results readable at 600nm
- May be used on freshly voided urine specimen or urine collected under special conditions (e.g. first-morning specimens and post-prandial urine)
- Use with Zero Calibrator (23-424-4545)
Sciteck Specimen Validity Testing (SVT)
- In accordance with SAMHSA's FWDTP guidelines as specified by Executive Order 12564 and delineated in the Federal Register Vol. 53 FR 11970-11989 and Vol. 59 FR 29908-29931; and other federally mandated programs (DOT, DOE, NRC and FHWA) for employment drug screening
- Sciteck evolved from Chimera Research, providing liquid reagents to laboratories for specimen validity testing in urine specimens submitted for DAU testing since 1989
- Adulteration testing products to include extensive SVT adulteration and EIA Drugs of Abuse single and multi-assay(s) (4-in-1) reagent line
- SVT line consists of assays for pH, specific gravity, nitrite (non-corrosive), aldehydes, oxidants, chromate, creatinine, and halogens (bleach)
- AdultaCheck for on-site adulteration products
|In-vitro diagnostic use to semi quantitatively determine the presence of Peroxidase in Urine|
|2° to 10°C|
U.S. and Foreign Patents and Patents Pending.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok