- Colorimetric: endpoint
- Based on indicator principle which gives a broad range of color intensity covering entire urinary pH range
- May be used on freshly voided urine specimen or urine collected under special conditions (e.g. first-morning specimens and post-prandial urine)
Sciteck™ Specimen Validity Testing (SVT™)
- In accordance with SAMHSA's FWDTP guidelines as specified by Executive Order 12564 and delineated in the Federal Register Vol. 53 FR 11970-11989 and Vol. 59 FR 29908-29931; and other federally mandated programs (DOT, DOE, NRC and FHWA) for employment drug screening
- Sciteck evolved from Chimera Research, providing liquid reagents to laboratories for specimen validity testing in urine specimens submitted for DAU testing since 1989
- Adulteration testing products to include extensive SVT adulteration and EIA™ Drugs of Abuse single and multi-assay(s) (4-in-1™) reagent line
- SVT line consists of assays for pH, specific gravity, nitrite (non-corrosive), aldehydes, oxidants, chromate, creatinine, and halogens (bleach)
- AdultaCheck™ for on-site adulteration products
|In-vitro diagnostic use to quantitatively determine the pH of a solution|
|2°C to 10°C|
U.S. and Foreign Patents and Patents Pending: 6,537,823; 5,759,860.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok