CurranTaylor™ Scotsman™ Cube Ice Maker - Floor Model
CurranTaylor™ Scotsman™ Cube Ice Maker - Floor Model for lab, clinical, education, factory, and safety uses. Makes small, hard ice cubes for long lasting cooling and is also available in larger cube sizes.
Supplier: CurranTaylor™ SCC2724SA
- Cubed ice maker machine
- Chose from production of either 230 lb./day or 282 lb./day
- Both models store up to 80 lb. of cubes
- Front breathing with zero clearance on sides
- Easy reach slide back door
- Non-ozone depleting R-134A refrigerant meets all federal requirements
- Specific QR code gets quick access to manuals and warranty history
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
- Reuseable, cleanable external air filter for easy maintenance
- Optional low profile floor mount kit reduces overall height to less than 34 in.
- CUL/US, ISO and NSF listed
- Power cord, ice scoop, and 6 in. legs included
- 3 year parts and labor warranty with exclusive CT Concierge Service.
- Cat No. 09.540.121 Filter Package recommended
- Optional Cat. No. 09.540.115 Install Kit available
|Up to 282 lb./day|
|Cube Ice Maker|
|Lab, Clinical, Education, and Safety|
|43 gal./100 lb. ice|
|3 Year, Parts and Labor|
|Legs, Scoop, and Cordset|
|115 V/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok