Scott Safety™ AV-3000™ Facepiece
Builds on the success of earlier AV-Series facepieces with design enhancements for better fit, added comfort, improved field of vision and enhanced communications
Supplier: Scott Safety™ 80577508
Requires : To use as an air-purifying respirator, requires cartridge adapter 805622-01 for 742 Series cartridges, 805059-01 for 40mm NIOSH cartridges and 200423-01 for CBRN Cap-1 canister
- Top-Down Convertibility allows single facepiece for APR, PAPR, SAR and SCBA respirators
- One fit test and reduced training
- All with Comfort Seal with deep chin cup for reliable, comfortable fit
- Mechanical and electronic communication options across all applications
- All components latex free
- Four-point Kevlar™, polyester or rubber head harness options
Fit testing required prior to using this facepiece. Prescription lens kit (805753-01) and other accessories available separately
All head harnesses NIOSH approved for APR, supplied air, SCBA and PAPR respirators. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also NIOSH approved for CBRN respirators.
All head harnesses meet ANSI Z87.1-2003. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also meet NFPA 1981:2007.
|NIOSH, ANSI Z87.1-2003, NFPA 1981:2007|
|Rubber, Polyisoprene Seal|
|Large dual voicemitters|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok