Scott Safety RIT-PAK III Emergency Air-Supply System
An all-inclusive emergency air-supply system that works impeccably in mutual aid situations regardless of SCBA used by neighboring departments
Manufacturer: Scott Safety 20095401
Designed by firefighters and RIT instructors for rapid intervention teams or emergency response teams. The RIT-PAK III is field designed and tested.
- A protective skid plate reduces friction when the RIT-PAK III is dragged and makes it easier to identify the orientation of the bag in low visibility, stressful environments
- Two convenient storage pouches allow for easy access to rescue tools and rescue rope
- The hi-viz orange material and reflective stripes improve the visibility of the RIT-PAK III
- An easy-to-remove and adjustable length shoulder/drag strap allows for convenient carrying and dragging
- Identifiable handles enable the user to determine the low-pressure side from the high-pressure side of the bag Pneumati cs
- An external pressure gauge provides pressure indicator lights to mimic those used on the heads-up display on the Air-Pak SCBA
- A universal low-pressure hose can be equipped with quickconnect fittings that work with other manufacturers' SCBAs
- An audible alarm at 25 percent of pressure complements the pressure indicator lights on the external pressure gauge
The facepiece, a modified AV-3000 with SureSeal, has a simple-to-use donning strap, making it quick and easy to strap onto a downed firefighter or victim
High-Pressure side includes:
- Cylinder Valve
- Pressure Reducer
- Audible Low-Pressure Alarm
- Low-Pressure Manifold
L X W x H: 33 x 10.5 x 8.5 in.
|Rit-Pak Iii Emergency Air-Supply System|
|Designed by firefighters and rit instructors for rapid intervention teams or emergency response teams|
|Carrying bag, shoulder strap, 6 ft. ebss hose, 5 ft. ric hose, facepiece and e-z flo™ regulator|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok