Thermo Scientific Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tubes
Optimized for secure short term sample storage in low temperatures, these tubes are available in conical and free standing designs.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 3488
Optimized for secure short term sample storage in low temperatures, Thermo Scientific Screw Cap Microcentrifuge tubes are available in conical and free standing designs. Offered in 0.5mL through 2.0mL volume capacity, these tubes are autoclavable, boil proof and freezable to -80°C. Find a selection of colored screw caps to improve sample identification in the lab. Amber tube options are ideal in protecting your light sensitive samples.
Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tube Design
- Tubes are designed with conical bottoms allowing for more complete sample retrieval
- Screw caps with O-rings guard against leakage by forming a positive seal against the rim of the tube
- Tethered screw caps remain attached to the sample tube but can rotate completely for conveniencedash (em)the tethered screw cap is the solution when it is important to maintain the same cap with the same tube
- Tubes are available in Amber to protect your valuable light sensitive samples; amber tubes are sold with a matching amber screw cap
- Graduation marks on the microcentrifuge tube allow for effective sample reference
- External ribs on the free standing microcentrifuge tubes allow for single-handed opening and closing when placed in racks with serrated holes
- Screw caps Microcentrifuge Tubes work with many automated systems
- O-ring is manufactured from durable ethylene polypropylene dimonomere compound
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene these microcentrifuge tubes ensure sample integrity and security during boiling, freezing and centrifugation
- Nonsterile product is certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, endotoxin, pyrogen and PCR inhibitors
- A variety of packaging options are available to help with contamination control in the lab; nonsterile packaged in individually sealed bags of 50 tubes to protect the tubes against cross contamination
- Sterile product is packaged with the caps screwed onto the tubes
- Nonsterile tubes are packaged in individually sealed bags of 50 to protect against cross contamination
- Standard Screw Cap Color options are: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow and Mixed to aid with visual identification of samples; natural tethered screw cap with O-ring can be purchased separately
Daily laboratory usage including centrifugation and shorter term sample storage.
|Screw cap & o-ring, unattached|
|Free-standing tube with screw cap & o-ring|
|50 tubes/bag, 10 bags/unit, 10 units/case; 500 caps/bag/unit|
|18,000 x G|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok