Thermo Scientific Screw-Top Sterile Coliform Water Sample Bottle: Polystyrene, Polyethylene and Polypropylene
Designed for use with EPA compliant total coliform and fecal coliform water analysis using the Colilert analysis method or equivalent.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific P156120PP
Designed for use with EPA compliant total coliform and fecal coliform water analysis using the Colilert analysis method or equivalent. Thermo Scientific Screw-Top Sterile Coliform Water Sample Bottles are available in a variety of sizes and materials, with or without sodium thiosulfate for sample dechlorination.
- Polystyrene (PS) bottles are optically clear for easy sample viewing
- Threaded screw closure for easy aseptic sample collection and secure cap engagement
- Polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) bottles are contact clear allowing visibility of color changes while providing impact resistance for safer shipping and handling
- Designed for total coliform and fecal coliform water sample analysis
- Certified Sterile
- Available pre-charged with a sodium thiosulfate (Na2S2O3) tablet for sample de-chlorination, or without a tablet for un-chlorinated water sources
- 100mL fill line
Bottles assembled with caps
Coliform Bacteria sample collection and analysis
|Certified Sterile; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|50mg sodium thiosulfate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok