Thermo Scientific Seal-Rite Containers
Use these containers for the transportation and short-term storage of patient specimens.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 9990910
Thermo Scientific Seal-Rite Containers are used for the transportation and short-term storage of patient specimens. Use these containers in the first step of the histology workflow, where the preservation of the tissue is critical to ensure optimal results from tissue processing through analysis and diagnosis.
- Use for storage of all tissue types
- Stores specimens without excessive shrinking or hardening
- Available premixed, ready-to-use, or in economical concentrate
- Concentrate is not affected by freezing, reduces shelf space, and is less expensive to ship
- Pre-filled, leak-resistant cups are available
|Formal-Fixx Seal-Rite Containers|
|Tray; 180/cs; Case dimensions 14-13/16 x 14-13/16 x 18-1/4 in; Case weight 20 lbs|