Tufpak Secura'T Autoclavable Biohazard Bags
These Autoclavable Biohazard Bags meet all Federal and State Regulations and Requirements for hazardous waste.
Manufacturer: Tufpak 12122436
DescriptionDesigned to neutralize hazardous and biohazardous waste in an autoclave chamber. Rendering waste after autoclaving to a noninfectious state and more affordable disposal as defined by the Federal EPA.
- 275°F Temperature Resistance
- With Temperature Indicator Patch ("Contents Have Been Autoclaved")
- Wire Ties Included
- Exceed ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance test of 480 grams in both directions
- Exceed ASTM 1709 Dart Impact Strength test of 165 grams
- Proper Handling Instructions written in 4 languages English, French, German and Spanish
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Red
- Thickness: 2 mil
- DOT Regulation 49CFR.197
- OSHA Regulation 1910.1030
- California Health and Safety Code 117630, Effective January 1st 2015
- Florida Dept. of Health Code # 64E-16.004-2C, Registration # PP-2-R1-04
- Texas Environmental, 30 Texas Administrative Code §330.1207(c)
- CDC Procedural Guidance on proper packaging of highly infectious waste
- EU Hazardous Waste Directive, and World Health Organization directive for Safe Management of Healthcare Waste
|24 x 36 in.(61x 91cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok