SEKISUI Diagnostics™ OSOM™ Ultra Flu A and B Rapid Test
OSOM™ Ultra Flu A and B is a rapid qualitative test that detects influenza type A and type B antigens directly from nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab and nasal aspirate/wash specimens.
Supplier: SEKISUI Diagnostics™ 1007
Improved Outcomes: Rapid and accurate diagnosis of Influenza enables a choice of antiviral therapy, helps avoid the overuse of antibiotics, and prevents healthcare costs related to unnecessary testing and treatment.
Patient Experience: Streamlines lab's workflow while reducing patient wait time and unnecessary use of antibiotics.
- For the detection of Influenza type A and type B nucleoprotein antigens
- Able to meet FDA reclassification standards
- Multiple specimen types: nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab and nasal aspirate/wash specimens
- Cleared for use with multiple viral transport media (VTM) types
- Accuracy: Influenza A Sensitivity: >90%; Influenza B: >85% vs culture (across multiple sample types)
- Fast: Obtain positive results in 10 to 15 minutes
- Flexible: Runs from nasal swab, NP swab as well as nasal aspirate/wash
- Workflow: approved for use with multiple viral transport media types
- QC Inside: 2 extra no charge cassettes to the kit
OSOM Ultra Flu A and B Control Kit (Cat. No. 22321114): 5 x positive Flu A/B swabs and 5 x Negative Flu A/B swabs
OSOM Ultra Flu A and B Nasopharyngeal Wash/Aspirate Kit (Cat. No. 22321106): 50 pipets and 5 mL extraction reagent
OSOM Ultra Flu A and B Swab Transport Kit (Cat. No. 22321107): 25 swabs in transport tubes
Storage Requirements:Store at room temperature.
Meets FDA Reclassification
Store at room temperature.
|Cleared for use with multiple viral transport media (VTM) types|
|Flu A: 87804; Flu B: 87804-59 (modifier used to indicate separate test)|
|Influenza A: >90%, Influenza B: >80% vs Culture|
|For use with the OSOM Ultra Flu A&B Test (No. 1006).|
|10 to 15 min.|
|Influenza A and B|
|Nasal Aspirate/Wash, Nasal Swab, Nasopharyngeal Swab|
|OSOM Ultra Flu A and B Nasopharyngeal Wash/Aspirate Kit|
|50 Pipets and 5 mL Extraction Reagent|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok