EKF Creamatocrit Plus™ Centrifuge
Creamatocrit Plus introduces simple and accurate technique for estimating lipid concentration and calorific density in mothers’ milk. It also guides in separation of foremilk and high-lipid, high-calorific hindmilk to accelerate weight gain in extremely low birthweight infants.
Manufacturer: EKF 100146
- Six place rotor
- Three minute centrifugation
- Small and Lightweight
- Whisper quiet operation
- Eliminates calipers and conversion charts
- Built-in tube reader and tachometer
- Timer: Fixed at three minutes
- Front panel: LCD prompts operational modes and alarms
- Displays creamatocrit, calories per ounce, kcalories/100mL, kcalories/L and fat g/L
- Safety lid interlocked to prevent opening while rotor is spinning. Includes a lid gasket
- Control strip is included with centrifuge
- Directions for performing spin time and tachometer test are included in manual
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
|2 lb. (907g)|
|100-240VAC ±10%, 0.7A; Output: 20VDC, 1.2A, 47/63Hz|
|Useful in neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) to ensure premature infants are receiving calories they need to thrive|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok