Cytiva Sera-Mag™ Select PROMO
Delivers selective binding of DNA fragments for use with next-generation sequencing (NGS) and PCR clean-up.
Manufacturer: Cytiva 29648025
Sera-Mag Select PCR clean-up and size selection reagent combines the exceptional binding characteristics of Sera-Mag Carboxyl Speedbeads with an optimized binding solution in a ready-to-use formulation. The DNA size range isolated from the process can be tailored to suit the user’s end requirements by adjusting the amount of reagent that is mixed with a fixed volume of sample.
- Use a single reagent for PCR clean-up and size selection
- Easily control what size DNA is retained or eliminated by adding various ratios of Sera-Mag Select to your sample, enabling NGS library and PCR fragment clean-up, as well as dual size selection of libraries
- Uses the same protocols as existing reagents so it can be directly integrated into existing workflows with minimal disruption
- Sera-Mag Select delivers tight distribution in size selection for high yield recovery of specific fragment sizes
- Suitable for manual, high throughput and automated workflows
- Sera-Mag Select should be stored in the refrigerator between 2°C to 8°C - Do not freeze - Store upright and keep bottle tightly sealed
|Tested functionally in size selection|
|2 to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok